I don't know if you can find buffalo meat for sale in your area but if you can let me tell you it makes delicious chili. You can also find buffalo meat for sale several places online.
Buffalo meat is delicious. I have a local butcher shop here in North Carolina that sells it and I purchase it quite often. Just recently I made it into chili and everyone that ate it said it was some of the best chili they had ever eat.
Buffalo Chili Ingredients
1. One Tablespoon Olive Oil.
2. Two Pounds Ground Buffalo Meat.
3. One Large Red Sweet Onion Diced Fine.
4. Two Tablespoons Minced Fresh Garlic.
5. One Half Cup Red Bell Pepper Diced Fine.
6. Three Jalapenos Seeded And Diced Fine.
7. One Twenty Eight Ounce Can Diced Tomatoes.
8. Two 15 Ounce Cans Pintos Washed And Drained.
9. One Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
10. One Half Cup Chili Powder.
11. One Teaspoon Cinnamon.
12. One Tablespoon Ground Sea Salt.
13. One Teaspoon Black Pepper.
14. Two Cups Beef Broth.
Start by browning your ground buffalo along with your onion and garlic. Also add your jalapenos in while your cooking the meat, onion, and garlic.
Once you have the meat browned and the veggies done drain the meat and veggies well nd then put everything together into a large stock pot and bring it almost to a boil but not quite.
Turn your pot down to a low medium and let your chili cook for at least two hours stirring often to be sure it does not stick.
Want a really good corn bread to go with your chili CLICK HERE NOW.
I like to serve my Buffalo Chili over squares of corn bread with sour cream, guacamole, and shredded cheddar cheese on top. I guarantee you it's delicious that way.