This is a delicious spicy white chicken chili with a spicy kick. If your looking for a hearty chili with a lot of flavor you really can't go wrong with this delicious chili.
White Southwestern Chicken Chili Ingredients
1. Three Cups Cooked Chicken In Small Cubes.
2. Three Fifteen And A Half Ounce Cans Great Northern Beans.
3. One Tablespoon Minced Fresh Garlic.
4. One Cup Red Sweet Onion Diced Fine.
5. One Tablespoon Powdered Cumin.
6. One Tablespoon Mexican Oregano.
7. One Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper.
8. Two Four Ounce Cans Green Chilies Diced Fine.
9. Four Cups Chicken Broth.
Start off by washing off your Northern Beans well under cold running water.
In a sauce pan saute your garlic and onions until the vegetables are done. Be careful that they cook done but don't brown.
Add all your ingredients to a six quart crock pot and turn the pot on high for six hours.
You'll want to prepare your chicken before you add it to the crock pot by cutting it up into small one inch cubes. You should saute it done before you add it to the crock pot.
Once you taste this chicken I think you'll realize that you have probably made the most delicious White Southwestern Chicken Chili that you'll ever eat.
Serve your chili over small squares of cornbread in small bowls. Put shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese, Sour Cream, and Guacamole on top of your bowls of chili. Click the link for the cornbread for a wonderful cornbread recipe.