Here's a quick and easy recipe for Chili Bean Soup. If you want a decent tasting chili in a hurry then here it is for you.
Ingredients Needed For Your Chili Bean Soup
1. One Half Pound Ground Beef.
2. One Small Sweet Onion Diced Fine.
3. One 15 Ounce Can Pintos not drained.
4. One 10 Ounce Can Tomatoes And Green Chili's.
5. One Fourth Cup Red Wine.
6. One Tablespoon Chili Powder.
7. One Teaspoon Fresh Minced Garlic.
You want to cook your meat, onion, and garlic in a skillet until the meat is brown and pour off any excess juice.
Now put all your ingredients into a six quart crock pot on high for six hours. Stir about three times while its cooking.
Once it's done you can make the Cornbread Recipe you can find by clicking that link and serve your Chili Bean Soup over the cornbread. I will tell you that the recipe for cornbread there is some of the best cornbread you will ever eat.