Delicious Three Bean Slow Burn Chili
Here is one of the best chili recipes you'll ever taste. It's also a very easy recipe to make and people love it. I always make my chili and serve the below sides with it.
Sides I Serve With My Chili
1. Sliced Fresh Jalapeno's.
2. Shredded Mexican Cheese.
4. Sour Cream.
5. Fine Diced Sweet Red Or Purple Onions.
Ingredients For Your Three Bean Slow Burn Chili
1. Two Pounds Ground Beef.
2. One Package Taco Seasoning Mix
3. Two Tablespoons Ground Cumin.
4. Two Tablespoons Red Pepper Flakes.
5. Two Tablespoons Ground Black Pepper.
6. Three Tablespoons Chili Powder.
7. Four Small Cans Rotel Tomatoes With Chilies.
8. One Sixteen Ounce Jar Salsa.
9. Two 15 Ounce Cans Pintos Washed And Drained.
10. Two 15 Ounce Cans Black Beans Washed And Drained.
11. Two 15 Ounce Cans Red Kidney Beans.
12. Four Jalapeno Peppers Seeds And Stems Removed And Diced Fine.
13. One Large Purple Or Red Sweet Onion Diced Very Fine.
14. Two Tablespoons Minced Fresh Garlic.
Instructions For Making Your Three Bean Slow Burn Chili.
Be sure that you wash and drain your beans under cold running water.
Start off by combining everything but your beef, onions, and garlic in a large stock pot that you have sprayed very well on the inside with vegetable cooking spray.
Put your onions, garlic, and ground beef in a large skillet and cook it until the beef is browned and then drain off the juices.
Once the beef, garlic, and onions are cooked and drained add these ingredients to the stock pot.
Let the contents of the stock pot come almost to a boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer. Let the stock pot cook on a simmer for at least two hours stirring the pot up from the bottom often to keep the contents of the pot from sticking.
Cooking this chili is one of the secrets to making this delicious chili. The cooking time is one of the most important things about making this chili and producing a flavor that people won't soon forget.